How to get there Hua Hin
Starting from the Highway 35 (Thonburi - Pak Tho) passing Samutsakhon, Samutsongkram and turn lefy onto the Highway 4 (Phetchakasem Road) going through Phetchaburi into Prachuab Kiri Khan covering the total distance of about 280 km, taking about 4 hours.
From the Southern Bus Terminal, there are 1st class and 2nd class air-conditioned buses as well as non-air-conditioned buses daily at your choices to destination such as Bangkok - Hua Hin, Bangkok - Pranburi (about 4 hours) and Bangkok - Bang Saphan (about 5 hours).
- Hua Hin - Pran Tour Tel. 02-884-6191-2
- Pudtan Tour Tel. 02-435-5302
- Bang Saphan Tour Tel. 02-435-5105
- Southern Bus Terminal Tel. 02-435-1199
From Hua Lamphong Railway Station, there are various southern trains that stop at such station as Hua Hin; Ban Krud; Bang Saphan. One-day tour programs by train on holidays are also available.
- Bangkok Railway Station (Hua Lamphong) Tel. 1690, 02-223-7010, 02-223-7020
- Thonvuri Railway Station (Bangkok Noi) Tel. 02-411-3104
Bangkok Airways operates round-trip flights for Bangkok - Hua Hin - Bangkok daily, taking Hua Hin daily, taking about 1 hour.
- Bangkok Airways Tel. 02-265-5555